Monday, 16 January 2012

Fairy Hobmother is here to grant wishes!

The Fairy Hobmother heard I was in need of a boost and decided to pay me a visit and cheer me up by granting a couple of wishes!  Firstly she heard that I was in need of some books (as I blogged about needing book recommendations), and she also knows that I am reorganising / detoxing my life and need a few stationery bits and bobs including an agenda!  She lived up to her name and granted me a little wish.  January can be a bit of a sluggish month so this has really boosted me.

Currently half way through 'In Her Shoes'.  Liked the film and now reading the book :)


The Fairy Hobmother is a domestic goddess, sprinkling showers of helping wishes wherever she goes.  She brings wondrous machines from her homeland such as kettles, dishwashers (magic machines!) or the best washing machine (which is very useful on a bright sunny drying day like today)!  She also grants smaller wishes which are just as magical!

If you are in need of some fairy magic then I suggest cross your fingers and make make a wish (or 3!) in the comments below!  Visit her homeland http://www.appliancesonline.co.uk/ and then leave a link below to the gadget magic you are in need of! OR If you have a none gadgety wish (like my books!) then why not pop that below too? You can but ask!  You don't have to be a blog follower, but it's nice if you are :)

Thank you Fairy Hobmother for my gifts :)

P.s. Don't forget to check my recent posts to see if you won any of the first 6 prizes in my Christmas Giveaways!

Disclaimer: I received a gift and blogged my own unbiased words.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful fairy!! I could really do with a fairy god mother too! We desperately need a new cooker! We bought a house with a cooker with no number son and its almost impossible to cook anything with out burning it!! So this would be my wish http://www.appliancesonline.co.uk/product/KDP60C-Indesit-Electric-Cooker-Stainless-Steel-10524.aspx

    I have purchased a dishwasher and a dryer from appliances direct recently - never had any wishes granted though :-( so fingers crossed x

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently have a washing machine which is potentially from the 80's every 2 mins it makes a very loud annoying beeping sound and says it has finished its scycle but it hasn't actually - very annoying. My one wish for the fairy hobmother would be a washing machine that did what it said it would and absolutly no beeping until it had actually finish - that would be my dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very lucky! if i was sprinkled with luck then a Hotpoint Aquarius SDL510G Slimline Dishwasher Freestanding Graphite would be the best thing in the world. A girl can but dream xxx

    @dream1ncolour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww lovely!

    No gadgetty needs here, but i could do with some new books to read :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not think the Fairy Hobmother could grant me my wish, which is a floor to ceiling bookshelf like this Ikea Billy system: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S59893866/

    It would be so pleasant, but it is so very expensive. My love for books has filled up my bookshelf to its limits and more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely that she came to your aid. No gadget need but woud love the zeta vooom stroller from Amazon. Fingers crossed x

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely that she came to your aid. No gadget need but would love the zeta vooom stroller from Amazon. Fingers crossed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really NEED a food processor, I want to make myself homemade soups and smoothies so I can eat healthier this year, I have lots of weddings to go to so want to slim down slightly, and I would really like the new Lindsey Kelk 'I Heart' book :) Please Fairy Hobmother make my wish come true (haha cheeessyyy I know!)

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness what an amazing thingbto do such a lovely idea. I to would love to be visited by the fairy hobmother I have just started weight watchers and would love to get some cook books and things to help me on my way and lose those pound as I've battled with my weight for years and years.

    Kelly
    Ktitcumb@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a generous fairy :)

    Since moving in back in November we are still half living out of boxes... I would adore a bookcase/free standing shelving for the living room or even a food processor, it was on my Christmas List, but Santa seemed to overlook that one...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I just discovered your blog and really like it. Think you have great style and am following now! Definitely a new fan! You are very inspiring
    Pop up by my page when you get a chance xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw that's so nice of the fairy hobmother! What a cute idea!

    Nice blog btw, I just found it now, following you.

    I hope you'll stop by my blog sometime to say hey and follow me back if you like it :)

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wish for mario party five to appear under my pillow right now

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...