- Antibacterial hand wipes (I don't want more germs thanks!)
- Tissues (not the ones in the picture, but several rolls of loo roll.. which lead to use of..
- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream to sooth lips and nose skin (Link!) and then when the skin split...
- Sudocrem (link!) £1.99 antibacterial barrier cream. Locks moisture in.
- EchinaCold capsules to help boost my immune system (Link!) Boots currently have 3 for 2 on these!
- Multibionta probiotic multivitamins (link!) Boost my immunity and build me up after.
- Nurofen Meltlets (link!) Ibuprofen which, unlike many tablets, can be specifically taken without water or on an empty stomach (i.e. perfect handbag drugs for sudden relief).
- Cough/throat sweets. Pretty much all 'throat sweets' don't do anything other than help you produce saliva which soothes a tickley cough. These Ricola ones are sugar free with herbs in. £1 bargain! Yum!
Now, cold aside, these are the products which I have been reaching for when I wasn't reaching for tissues and soothing balm this month;
- Slendertone toning system (Post!) I haven't been exercising recently due to being a snot (filled) bag so this has meant I could still keep my toning program without leaving the house!
- Book. In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner. Different to the film and equally as good. If you like the film then I can recommend the book. Thankfully not a disappointing read which sometimes happens with film/book combinations!
- Weleda regenerating body oil in Pomegranate. Not sure about the regenerating part yet, but I received this in my Glossy box and started to use it after a shower. My skin is really soft and this oil smells lovely when warmed during application. More in a separate post!
- Optrex ActiMist eye spray (Link!) Spray on closed eyes, refreshes and soothes irritations. Dark days/nights = computer/tv screens = fixed stares and not blinking = dry sore eyes. This stuff instantly soothes them and makes me not rub them too much! (Rubbing = very bad!!) Suitable for glasses and contacts wearers.
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere- still liking this but have not been wearing much makeup due to the cold. See my initial thoughts and a comparison to Matt Lumiere HERE
- Illamasqua Pencil in Adamant (post here) Lovely smokey grey which is a great alternative to black liner.
AKA THIS is what happens when you go shopping with a fever!!!
Tune in tomorrow for the story!!
Three More Winners!
Computergirl's 12 days giveaway Days 7-9 winners are;
Day 7) Magz13
Day 8) Emma (Seb's mum) (No not me!!)
Day 9) Sophiephiephie
Days 10, 11 and 12 will be announced in the next post as I need to keep track of everything and I don't want to drown!! I still have several other prizes left over- I have just been of a go slow as my body does internal battle!
If your name is above please send me your address via email using the title Giveaway day (insert number). Thanks so much and well done!
What have you been loving this January? What are your cold fighting staples? Have you used any other these products? Hope you are all well!
P.s. The Blogger Height Wall has been updated again at http://www.5foot10.blogspot.com so don't forget to have a look and see who is your height! There are lots of lovely bloggers there with amazing style which you can steal or ask them which shops stock clothes that will fit you! Don't forget to add your name, height and URL while you are there!