Monday, 23 January 2012

Jesus' face is in my moisturiser

Can you see it?  Not a phrase I ever thought I would type!  In yesterday's post I reviewed Origins Perfect World Moisturiser after using it for 30 days.   It was BeautyGeekUK who left a comment pointing out the face.  Can you see it?
Look at the top right!

A couple of people have said it looks like Jesus- in which case ''Jesus is in the Perfect World (moisturiser).  However a couple of others have said the face looks a little John Lennon-esque.  What do you think?

I always giggle when these sorts of stories crop up in the media, maybe I should sell it for $28'000 like the person who found The Virgin Mary in her grilled cheese sandwich.


Imagine my surprise when I went to use my Lush Each Peach and Two's a Pair massage bar pre-bath this morning and found....another face.  (I don't normally have morning baths but I am congested and off work).  Yes, I know this is meant to have a face on it!

This (to healthy uncongested people) smells lovely and glides onto the skin.


I'm poorly, humour me!  Who does the face look like?  What is the weirdest item you have heard Jesus/Mary's face appearing on?  Have you ever found a face?  If you could find a famous face, who's would you like to find?  Would you sell it or keep it?!

If you can't answer the above then leave me something to brighten my day!  Normal posting will now resume!

19 comments:

  1. Now that you've made this post I can't look at the picture without seeing a face in it, arrgh!! I don't know whose face it is, but it's certainly quite sad, a bit like the :( emoticon.

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrissy, Lol! Sorry! Yes, it does look a bit sad- possibly pompous? Possibly a bit Picasso?....xx

      Delete
  2. I KNEW IT! Immensely relieved that you see it too; definitely feeling much better about my general state of mind...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol- Yes it is definitely there! Sanity intact! xx

      Delete
  3. I see a little JC, some Lennon and also some Stephen Hawking in there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo that's a new one! Stephen Hawking is in my face cream!! How many people can say that?! xx

      Delete
  4. Haha I see it! Brilliant. JC clearly is a fan of Origins :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly a fan of a Perfect World! LOL! xx

      Delete
  5. This is brilliant! Oh my, you would surely find someone to buy it for a fortune ^^.. Jesus, John Lennon, a sad Serge Gainsbourg.. The Perfect World has it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the Serge likeness- that is a good spot! xx

      Delete
  6. Hmm I can see a face, doesn't look like Jesus though LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe John Lennon, Stephen Hawking, Serge Gainsbourg? Possibly?! It's all very tongue in cheek! xx

      Delete
  7. OMG This si acually creepy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be looking out for a Da Vinci on my body scrub tomorrow!! The faces are everywhere!! xx

      Delete
  8. Glad to have brightened your day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHY CAN I NOT SEE HIS FACE?! Am I damned? Hold on.... does he look like Jesus MINUS the beard? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, possibly- or a younger version! (Or possibly Rick Astly / Daniel O'Donnell / Stephen Hawking / Elvis / John Lennon / Child of Prague ... ) I can't stop looking at it- but it also scares me a little!! xx

      Delete
  10. I don't see Jesus, but I can definitely see a face. To me, it looks like one of those paintings you see of men from the 19th Century, with a high collar and miserable faces because they've been stood there for so long! haha, I'm even convinced he's got his eyes closed!

    Actually, when I just looked at it again, I came to the conclusion that he has his eyes closed because he's dead. Yup, you have a dead man in your moisturiser ;) haha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...