I haven't tried the Bourjois mini range, although have been using Bourjois products for at least ten years. I think the first nail polish my mum ever bought me was Bourjois nice purple shade. I might still have it somewhere if it hasn't dried up! (TIP: For longer lasting polishes, keep them cool in the fridge. In emergencies add a drop of nail polish remover to un-gloop. However each time you do this, the polish will thin- use sparingly, with caution)!
- Effet 3D Mini Gloss in Rose Arctic. A neutral gloss with blue undertone, sort of the gloss equivilent to clinique's chubby stick graped up shade (link)
- Eau de gloss. Clear gloss.
- Mini kabuki powder brush
- So laque nail polish in Rouge Fashionista 41 (think bright cerise side of red)
- Cream Blush in Blush 04 Shimmery brown neutral- possibly a sunkissed glow?
- Volumizer Mascara
- Double ended Noir and Blanc pencil to define and widen eyes. (link!)
I already have a Volumizer mascara and have struggled to use the second step without my eyelashes going gloopy and ending up in 3 clumps :/ (evidence pictures here)! The first stage is fine and so I stick to using the first one only. I was thinking about using this spare one for a giveaway?
(P.s. Don't forget my Mac giveaway (link).
Do you have any of these products? What do you think of them? Is the mini range worth purchasing? Do you have a Volumizer mascara and how do you get on with it? Would you like to win it?