Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Origins Brighter By Nature Moisturiser

Seeing as I just finished my tub of Origins Brighter By Nature SPF36 moisturiser I thought I would share a few thoughts!  Origins try to keep their products free from lots of nasty chemicals, instead harnessing the natural powers of nature.  I try to use natural products as much as possible and this was one of the things that lead me to Origins.
Nice sized pot.  Easy to pack!

The moisturiser has the tag line of 'Skin tone correcting moisturiser'.  Anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, tackles age spots, brightens, adds moisture- it does it all!  It contains some very gentle (and painless) natural acid (the type founds in fruits) which help to brighten the complexion.  Needless to say, this product smells fruity!  It is a very light whipped texture, so a little goes a long way.  This means I can easily justify the £32 34 price tag.  This 50ml tub has lasted me for around a year.

As instructed I apply it in the morning (not ever day, but most) and I have found my complexion look more lively.  It has especially helped with my red scars left over from cystic posts.  Unlike my experience of 'A Perfect World' (link but watch out for the weird face in it! Link) moisturiser, I found this worked well even on my oil oily days (nose shine)!  I cleanse and then apply it, and it sinks in easily.  The bonus is that it has an inbuilt SPF 35 to protect your face even in the height of UK summer.  This means I dont have to opt for a foundation with SPF, which can sometimes interfere with the formula or photographs.
Unfortunately I forgot to photograph it before I finished it!

 I have really enjoyed using this product, and will almost certainly repurchase it, I just have a few other things to try/test first!  Be warned, the tub is a little heavy duty (but recyclable).  Also, as will all products, remember to keep it out of direct sunlight/heat or it will go off.

I normally purchase my origins items from Boots (link), Debenhams (link) or House of Fraser (link) online or in store.  Worth a look if your skin is looking a be winter dull, grey or in need of a natural treat!  If you are not sure then the origins counter staff will normally talk through your aims, recommend products and even try some of you.

Do you have any Origins products?  Have you tried this?  What morning moisturiser do you use and how do you perk up your skin first thing?

P.s. Don't forget my spot and skincare resource tab above (link!).  It contains links to lots of posts about various products and regimes.  Worth a browse!

P.p.s. My Mac giveaway is still open, and if I hit 650 followers I will be adding another prize- so sub up if you are a blog 'lurker'!

4 comments:

  1. I really love this moisturiser. I would use it in summer but I need an SPF 50 to get me through!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad there is another fan- SPF50 which brand do you use? xx

      Delete
  2. I havent tried it, but I would love to, sounds great. just, it's not available in my country..

    p.s. I really like your blog so I've tagged you, check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw- maybe they'll sell there soon! And thanks you! Will have a look! xx

      Delete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...