Monday, 28 May 2012

Bourjois 1 second Magic Nail Polish Remover Review

Lets cut the frills here.  Any nail polish wearer likes wearing polish- we're no so keen on removing it!  Bourjois magic 1 second nail polish remover might just be the perfect product we have been looking for.  It makes a brave claim of cutting time- without containing nasty acetone and parabens BUT still nourishing your nails with almond oil AND smelling of Red Fruit and Vanilla.  Phew quite a hype there!
Pretty in pink!

So, the big question, does it work.  Cue one nail, containing base coat and 2 coats of Nails Inc.....

Stick finger into the foam, twist and pull out and .....


Yes it works!  Not quite in one second in my case, and I did have to get a little bit of twist-action in there!


I also added a coat or two of dreaded glitter polish to one hand to see ow the product performed.  My tip is to shake the jar first to make sure the sponge is coated with remover.  Leave your finger in the sponge for a few seconds, then get twisting!  Still removed all polish very quickly!
Nails with 3 coats of polish + Bourjois = Clean!


The formula also contains some nice oils designed to nourish your nails after using polish/remover (as these can really dry out your nails).  After using this product my nails didn't flake, unlike some other polish remover experiences!!


Bourjois magic 1 second nail polish can be purchased at local stores for around £4.99, but you can view online at Boots!

What have you been wearing on your nails recently?  Any nail care or polish removal tips?



3 comments:

  1. Heyy hun, good to see you back. This stuff looks really good, I usually hate the smell of nail varnish removers, so this will be a welcome change!
    Just out of interest, when will you be announcing your Nars blush giveaway winner?
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nails have been polish free for some time now, and I don't know why... I have seen a similar remover in Sephora, and from what I've heard, it's a fab one. I'll wait and try this one too! Thanks for sharing lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! It sounds like such a good product, shame its quite expensive.

    I've found a pretty good dupe of this, recently done a review on it if you'd like to check it out.

    I'm now following, I'd be really grateful if you could take a look at my blog sometime, maybe follow back? :)

    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...