Sunday, 29 April 2012

Haul: Update: Goodies: Ramble

 What a weird week.  You know those sort of days when you wish you had just stayed in bed.  My week has been full of them, with random things happening.  I'm exhausted!  Some of you might have noticed I haven't been blogging very much- I haven't been tweeting much either- although twitter moves so quickly I don't think anyone has noticed.  That's the one thing I hate about twitter is that it can be like talking to an empty room!  Other than that, I love twitter.  Continual source of entertainment!

Anyway I am getting back into the swing of things.  I have replied to lots of comments and emails and trying to force myself back to writing posts.  Don't get me wrong, I love blogging and writing, it's just sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming.

Of course I have some hauls to share with you! I always have hauls.  I still have 3 giant bags worth of things from January to share.... woops!

I now have one of these babies.  Separate post to come, but let me know if there are any must have Apps :)

Ipad goodness :)


I have also got my paws on the Bourjois 1 second nail polish remover.  Bold claims.  Stick around to see if it works!


A little bit of Guerlain too :)  More on that later

Makeup wise my face has been ok- not too many new loves to report at this stage as I will include them in the April Favourites post.  My skin has been slightly neglected although I am back to using my clarisonic and a night treatment which is helping remove the dead skin and moisturise my eyebrows.  (Yes eyebrows.  As part of my odd week by eyebrows have had really dry skin!!)  Thankfully my split mouth corners are all fine now after a bit extra zinc and vitamin C.

Reading wise I am dipping in and out of this (although I would love some fiction recommendations.



So what is new in your life?  What have you been reading?

As I havent really been around I am extending my NARS giveaway.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those split corners on your mouth are called perleche. I get it all the time; it's caused by excessive drooling, licking of the lips, long exposure to the sun or cold, contact dermatitis (you might be allergic to a lipstick, lipgloss, chapstick, toothpaste, stain...that's how I mainly get it), have a deficiency in iron or vitamin B, or have compromised immune systems. It's a fungal (sometimes bacterial) infection. You can either do that or you can put some extra-strength hydrocortisone or anti-bacterial cream on the area until it goes away. It's really common.

    What sort of fiction do you like? I'm a voracious reader, so I can pretty much recommend anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all have days like that, when we just want to stop and take breath. hope you're resting now and recharging batteries for new adventures :)
    and yes, glad I'm not the only one who thinks Twitter's like talking to an empty room sometimes, it's especially hard when you're 'new' like me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!
    I follow you on bloglovin,
    Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you read the 50 shades of grey trilogy yet? If not i would recommend that series have just started it myself!

    http://realtastypages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...