Monday, 9 April 2012

Mac Club Eye shadow


A few people asked so see some more of my MAC collection, so here is a post for you.  One of my favourite MAC eye shadows.  It's not one I reach for on a daily basis, but more one for evening's out.
MAC Club eye shadow (night with flash).

Meet MAC Club eye shadow.  a brown/taupe with a green duo-chrome.  Simply stunning.  The best bit is the multi-dimentional finish means that I literally wear one shadow on my lid and it makes me look like I have expertly blended several shadows into a perfect smokey eye.  So basically it is foolproof to apply, and makes any wearer look like a pro makeup artist (well almost)!
MAC Club swatched, brown with a pretty green iridescent sheen.

I normally apply a thin line of black eye kohl around the eye, add a coat of mascara, and slap this on the lid.  Recently I have been using my Bourjois contour dual ended pencil (post link!)  I have blue eyes and this shadow predominantly looks taupey brown, which suits me perfectly.

I think this shadow is the pressed pigment 'Green Brown', which used to be available in normal MAC counters but now only retails from MAC Pro, although can sometimes be found at outlet stores.

I'll try to remember to take a picture next time I go out!  I'm notoriously bad at doing this!

If you want to have a different look at this shadow here is the Debenhams link- they did have 10% off all MAC so worth storing up the discount and beauty points!

Do you have this MAC eyeshadow?  What is your foolproof eye product?  Any cheat tips/products?

8 comments:

  1. I don't have this one, but it's on my "to buy" list for sure. I love the fact that it's a duochrome eyeshadow. I'd try to use it as an eyeliner to see how it'll turn out to be.
    Thanks for the fab post and swatch!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo that's a thought. I'll have to try that with a wet liner brush. I fear powder in the eye!! Youre welcome xx

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favourite Mac eyeshadows, it is just so gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pretty- glad I am not the only fan! xx

      Delete
  3. Don't mention the debenhams 10% off its responsible for the 3 new MAC lipsticks winging their way to me! on the plus side that shadow is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I know- I always buy so many things when they have the 10% off! It's beautiful- worth a purchase! xx

      Delete
  4. It's really pretty! I don't think I actually have ANY MAC eyeshadows. How wrong? Perhaps this should be my first :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my first MAC purchase! I adore it :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...