Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Bagpuss Investigates: Aromatherapy Associates Body Brush

After Bagpuss' last adventure (link) some of you have been emailing and tweeting BP to ask for more investigations.  Well I came home today to find that BP have been a very clever puss and opened the cupboard when I keep all my beauty products.  Specifically he had found a cardboard box (cats LOVE boxes!) and emptied the goodies to make room for his chubby little body.  It was then that he found this Aromatherapy Associates Body Brush- which caused much amusement and wonder!  "What is it?  What does it do? Can I eat it? Will it eat me? Can I sit on it" he said.  It caught his eye because he thought it said Aromatherapy AssociCATS!
It says Aromatherapy Associates Bagpuss, not AssociCATS!

BP said it looked just like a horse grooming brush only it seemed a little nicer.  I explained that it is made out of cactus (not CATus!) sisal bristles and it is supposed to be used in circular motion to boost circulation and remove dead skin cells. 
"Are those CATus bristles?!"


This in turn aids toxin removal and boosts new cell growth.  Since BP is covered in fur he said it might not work, but we tested it out a little and it worked pretty well.  So well BP sat there a rubbed his cheeks over it.  He particularly liked having a gentle belly rub!
It's a human body brush Bagpuss!!


You'd be surprised- even cats have a build up of toxins!  I think BP has permanently nicked this off me so I am going to have to invest in a new one- although body brushes last ages so it is a good investment!  I think the Aromatherapy Associates one is a good buy because the material strap fits gently over your hand allowing an easy firm grip- especially useful if in the shower.  It is similar to the Elmis one (link), but a fraction of the price.  I try to use this on a daily basis either first thing in the morning or last thing at night and my skin is certainly noticing the benefits.  As is my cellulite.  Not that cats have to worry much about cellulite....
Body Brush- good for cat belly rubs!

Aromatherapy Associates Body Brush is available from good retailers such as  BeautyBay (link).

Do you body brush?  Do your pets take a weird interest in things that arent for them??!  Would you like more posts from Bagpuss?

Disclaimer: Body brush is a press sample which I have had for several months- if not a year.  I love it and these words are my own.   No Bagpusses were harmed in the makeing of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...