Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Darphin Hydrating Kiwi Mask

Skincare AND fruit- I'm on it!! Two of my loves. Natural products and skin treats.  If you are like me then sometimes your face feels dry, tight, tired- especially at the end of the day.  Darphin's Hydrating Kiwi Mask  is a really lovely pick-me-up.

Skincare AND kiwi (and pomegranate and mango!)
Simply slather on, leave for 5 minutes and tissue off- result smooth, hydrated, fresh, dewy skin!  To make mine sink in a little more, I steam my face to open my pores before using this.  It is gentle, doesnt smell weird and my skin has been fine with it- which is such a relief after years of skin battles!  As I have combination skin I have targeted this mask on the dry areas (makes the tube last longer) but, when used on the oily patches it has not increased oily production!

It's really lovely to have a relaxing pamper before bed- I like to dress in my toweling robe, light a candle and treat my face to a mask while in the bath or on the sofa.  Using a mask gives the skin chance to absorb what it needs, rather than slop a bit of runny moisturiser onto your face, trying to rub it in and ending up with more absorbed into your hands than your face!
Luxury but affordable skincare :)

Apart from the obvious (and yummy) kiwi, it also contains Shea butter, vitamin E, pomegranate and mango.  Pomegranate is a anti-aging superfruit and very good for you inside and out- while the shea butter softens and the vitamin E- well that is just good for your skin wrinkles and blemishes.

I like this product as it is hygienically sealed with small foil seal under the cap rather than shrink wrapping the tube in non-recyclable shrink-wrap.  The cardboard box is also sturdy and reflects what a lovely luxury product this is.
Non-greasy, not runny or too thick- perfect!

Darphin is a french sister brand of Estee Lauder.  They are salon strength but available for home use and absolutely worth the investment for your skin!  Kiwi Hydrating Mask retails for around £27 and is available from several online stockists including Lookfantastic (link!)

Do you use a mask?  Do you like fruit(y) skin products?  How do you chill out and pamper yourself?

DISCLAIMER: Press sample sent for consideration about a year ago!  Words are my own and it was my choice to mention this product!

7 comments:

  1. I use a mask, but rarely. I don't like the feeling of them on my skin really. I use a Dermalogica one (it's the one in the Ultra Calming range) and I use it when I'm broken out as it helps soothe my break out (whether it's hives or zits!) I ate the feeling of a mask on; it's just so strange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is strange, but it does seem to help our skin. I like to sound of ultra calming :)

      Delete
  2. Good review! I used mask often because it really soften my skin when I started using it.
    My Airbrush Makeup Reviews
    Applying Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very intresting. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.

    Hot In Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg lovely post.i am loving your blog.just great posts.i am your new follower.follow me back
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.

    Seokik

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...