Friday, 12 October 2012

Ask a dermatolgist: Answers

In March, Miravue clinic approached me and offered 10 readers the chance to have their questions answered.  Well after a few hiccups and lots of emails, 8 answers rolled into my inbox a few weeks back.  I'm not sure who answered them, but I don't think it was Dr Punjabi as she has been very busy working and studying for exams.  I am truly sorry to all of you who have asked questions and been waiting for answers.  I appreciate your patience and emails.  I have emailed Miravue many times (believe me!) but have not had the responses until a few weeks ago .  The answers have been pasted as a response the the original post (Click HERE!) so you can have a read if you want.  I dont think I'll be getting the outstanding answers.


Just in case any of you were wondering, this is not a sponsored post, neither have I paid for this service.  I have no affiliation with Miravue.

In other news:
  • I do have some interesting skin things lined up and might be asking you for questions so please keep tuned! 
  • Winter skin in setting in.  Dryer outer layers and harder to moisturise.  I have found a couple of skin saviours for hands and face.
  • Christmas is coming.  I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry when I see the Christmas displays in shops.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...