Monday, 5 November 2012

Meanwhile on the other blogs...

Not everyone follows my other blogs or the other blogs I follow, so here is an update with some things I have enjoyed writing or reading recently! 
This is a random Furby for no reason other than it looks sweet. Apparently they are in for Christmas this year.

Liparazzi wrote on the latest Clarins collection- which looks beautiful.  I love Laura's blog- it has great design, fashion and makeup purchases!

5 foot 10: http://www.5foot10.blogpsot.com
Model tips link, Winter Hats link, Sam Edleman Dupes link.

The Beauty Hack: http://www.thebeautyhack.com
Free Maybelline Foundation Link, Free beauty magazine Link,  50% off benefit makeup link, and how to fix a broken nail link.


Tali (Former Gloss Goss) showed us the beauty of a good winter coat and a Chanel Lipstick Link

I havent watched an All That Glitter's video in ages- Elle and Blair just go a bit too big- they were launching their own Glitzy Glam collection, then fashion, books, phone cases etc etc and I wanted to see things other than that.  That said I stumbled on their website (wow has that changed!) and found this video of 'Getting ready with Elle'  It's brave to show yourself without makeup- but I thought it was a really nicely made video and interesting. Youtube Link

I was glad to see a return to blogging by Tina (All the Vanity) with some interesting products (link) and also enjoyed Caroline (AKA The Beauty Mouth) wishing her son a happy 21st- love the family pantene advert! (link)

Finally (for now though there are many blogs I read and enjoy via bloglovin and blogger) I loved reading about Roger the puppy on Laura's blog (www.buynowbloglater.com for those under a rock).

What have you enjoyed reading recently?
P.s My lipstick vote/competition ends shortly so enter here to try and win Chanel or Mac.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pic of the Furby Em! lol! Ging to check out these posts you have been enjoying!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Furby is so cute! Thanks! Hope you are well xx

      Delete
  2. Enjoted reading this-and the kirby image!
    I have been loving P0lar milk- google her shes a fab blogger- youtuber. Hope you are well lady!

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lovely! Thanks for the recommendation- I'll check her blog and yt out! Hope you are well xx

      Delete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...