Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Pick of the Beauty Sale Bargains! UPDATED

Sales are a minefield- lucky for you I have done some online shopping today and will share with you some of the best finds!
Aromatherapy Associates and Alpha H.. I always stock up in the sales!

 I skipped Boots, House of Fraser and Debenhams Beauty,- not much there online, or it all seems the same things (apart from Debehams have Benefit Cabana Glam for £19 and some nice L'occitane sets (Verbana smells like sherbert lemons)).

Alpha H- (Yes the brand which has done WONDERS for my skin. I blogged here) and Beauty Bay have a fantastic sale on the Alpha H range including the Liquid Gold Night Intensive.  If you are unsure about trying something new, then I can really recommend the smaller kits that give you lots of smaller sized products (the Liquid Gold discovery kit is around £35).  I can also recommend the eye complex- so gentle around the eyes- a great reviver for an overindulgent festive period!

Micro-bubble by Daniel Sandler? See further down for discounts!
Other favorites in Beauty Bay's 40% off sale include Aromatherapy Associates (for revive body gel, oils and enrich body scrub), Murad (great skin cleanser), Paul and Joe vintage inspired makeup (the bon bon primer is £20!) and a few Jemma Kidd brushes.
Paul and Joe Primer

SpaceNK Sale- why buy a Clarisonic Mia for £96 instead of £115- when you can get a Clarisonic Classic for £99 reduced from £150 (unlike the Mia, the classic can be used on the body as well as face).  It has transformed my skin.

Space NK have Aromatherapy Associates Revive bath and Shower oil reduced from £12 to £6!!  Some Shu Uemura makeup (drawing pencils £7, cleansing oil around £20..) AND Chantecaille is worth a look- check out the Delices des Roses lip palette reduced from £50 to £25.

Chantecaille from Space NK- 50% off (see further down the post!)
Feel Unique have up to 50% off- worth looking at Burt's Bees Tinited Lip Balms (I have these and they are great- sale at £4.49. Vegan, Cruelty free, highly pigmented and nourishing.

If you are, like me, a Daniel Sandler makeup fan then you can pick up the cult Micro-Bubble lipstick for £9.54 instead of £13.25 or checkout the water-colour blushes as they are £11.60 instead of £14.50.

If the winter weather and heating is drying out your skin then check out Darphin's Hydrating Kiwi Mask- I have reviewed it on this blog and am replacing it in the sale as the whole range has 15% off (as do many other ranges at Feel Unique!

What have you picked up in the sales?  Any good beauty sales I have missed?  Point me in their direction...!!


UPDATE: Lush have 50% off their Christmas items including Snow Fairy and gift boxes for £5!
SpaceNK have added Laura Mercier candles reduced by 50% to £14.50 Creme Brule Candle anyone?

Asos beauty sale has a number of affordable bargains from GHDs for around £60, Jemma Kidd, Bourjois, OPI for £7, Nails inc, Benefit boing for £9, Korres from £9, Model mirrors... it's a good sale!!!

Cocktail Cosmetics: Brilliant NYX and ArtDeco goodies!

P.s. If you are looking for fashion and accessories I'm putting my spots and purchases on www.5foot10.blogspot.com 

6 comments:

  1. Great guide - thanks for the heads up on Alpha H!

    Tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem- I love finding a good bargain and stocking up! xx

      Delete
  2. I need to get myself some BioDerma!
    Just needed to say that your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great tips, I never think to check out beauty in the sales but will do now xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the work you have put into this post. I really appreciate the effort.

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...