3) Our faces are not symmetrical. If they were most of us would look very weird. On a similar note our eyebrows are sisters, not twins. They are not meant to look identical (if they did one would be back to front- but that aside, they are different. Embrace it)!
4) Sephora exists. The mother ship.
|I would have walked past this beauty without the Internet!|
5) That the word 'blogger' is very influential and is now used to list makeup and clothing on ebay (link!)
6) That eyeshadow (specifically MAC ones) can be depotted to save space (and get a Back 2 Mac product!)
|One of my favourite MAC promo images|
7) That your skin renews itself in a cycle that can take 30 days- so some product wont have a visible affect of the skin until the new cells are on the outer layer of your skin.
8) That Sally Hansen is not a real person (I'm in shock!) (Read this!) Joking aside- it's a brand name not a person!
9) There is an eye cream that costs £109.
10) That most of us don't clean our make-up brushes enough- and feel very guilty about it (but not guilty enough to clean them after each use).
So there we go! 10 things the internet has taught me. Of course I have also found out about countless brands, gadgets, styles and many people. What things have you been taught by the internet? I'd love you to do a post (if you do, don't forget to link me!) I hope you are enjoying a wonderful sunny day!