Monday, 20 May 2013

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dreams Nail Polish & Disney


Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream
I mentioned this in my last 'Take 5' post.  I wrote a nice paragraph on this in that post so I don't want to repeat myself too much As it really is a pretty polish I thought I would share a few more pictures.  It's colourful, sparkly, shimmery- I think they looked at Ariel's tail from Disney's 'The Little Mermaid' (the version where they live 'happily ever after'- slightly different to the original tale).
Two coats- it's like those speckled Illamasqua polishes, but with shimmer and glitter instead.

Square bottle.  Win!
I love the square bottles because the store so neatly.  The colour is gorgeous although removing glitter nail polish is always a chore.  The one thing I'm not so in love with is the price.  These are a little on the pricey side- but an occasional splurge wont hurt right?  There are some really unusual colour combinations in the range.
Even with one coat it looks good.  Also worth trying over a coloured base like Gold, champagne or teal!

You can see the full range at House of Fraser online (link) or find some at slightly cheaper prices on ebay (If any of you can recommend reputable sellers, please leave a comment below).

Do you have any Deborah Lippmann nail polishes?  Would you recommend them?  What is your favourite Disney fairytale?

Disclaimer.  This item was a personal gift.  I mentioned it because it's pretty and I like pretty things.

3 comments:

  1. I'm extremely inspired together with your writing skills and also with the format to your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays..

    My homepage - Asthma Symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and also the rest of the site is also very good.



    My web site - apple tnt tracking Number

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful color!! cool and stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...