Friday, 31 January 2014

Huge Haul: Laura Mercier, Korres, Bobbi Brown, Real Techniques, Jewellery, Aromatherapy Associates......

I'm not sure how it happened but I appear to have purchased a lot of makeup, body care and accessories in the last month.  I asked on twitter if people still read haul posts, or if I should skip that and just do reviews... the reply Haul Posts!  So here is a 'I'm not bragging, I just work hard and bought a few things' post.  (I did find a few good sales!)

A whole load of Laura Mercier, Real Techniques, Korres, Origins, Bobbi Brown.. and more
I didn't purchase all of this at the same time, but things kept falling into my shopping basket.  I kept adding them to the 'blog' pile and before I knew it..... I'll do this as a list, and if you want more details, just comment and I will do a more specific post. Starting at the top left in, we have;
  • Vintage print top; Dorothy Perkins (posted about it on my Fashion and Lifestyle blog 5 foot 10 www.5foot10.blogspot.com (link)
  • Laura Mercier Body SouflĂ© Sampler Set
  • Laura Mercier Luxe Colour Wardrobe makeup palette
  • (Second row) Origins Best Brighteners Kit (Free when I purchased Origins Spot Remover, which I forgot to photograph, but reviewed here)
  • Bobbi Brown Date Night Palette (Reviewed here)
  • Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glaze Collection
  • Antique blue broach (will post more on this on my fashion blog)
  • Vintage-esque heart necklace and statement necklace (post here)
  • Dolly mixture notebook
  • (Third row) Butterfly notebook
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
  • Korres Wild Rose Exfoliating Cleaner (purchased from a closing down sale link)
But wait, there is more....

Plus Aromatherapy Associates Revive and Renew Gel

I also repurchased Aromatherapy Associates Revive gel, and decided to try the renew gel at the same time.  I have done a review on this product but the blog has closed/moved so I think I will have to republish the review here.  The Revive gel is amazing so I hope the Renew gel lives up to the same standard.

Shiny pretty glosses and jewels.
I think I might be on a spending ban for February, after I have bought some new shoes, a handbag, oh and I need a new eyebrow pencil.  I say need....

If you want reviews or thoughts on anything, just let me know :)  Have you found some any great bargains recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...