Friday, 3 January 2014

MAC Bestsellers 2013

Mac released a list of their bestselling products from 2013.  I tried to tot up a few 'must-haves' in my mind before reading the list and managed to guess a few.  Some were a surprise.  I have put the list in after the picture, just in case you want to play along and have a guess before you read the list.  (I know this will be really tough, but no peaking at the list before you make your guesses!)

I know you are itching to find out what the products are.  (Humour me).  Here are the top 11 best selling products.  I was a bit surprised RiRi Woo wasn't in there (after the mass hysteria that made it sell out in seconds....)


Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick
Painterly Paint Pot
Blacktrack Fluidline
Haute & Naughty Lash
Refined Golden Bronzing Powder
Viva Glam I Lipstick
Graphblack Technakohl Liner
Russian Red Lipstick



I haven't tried all the items on the list, but I have a few of them in my collection.  Russian Red lipstick is one I'm not brave enough for, and I don't have Viva Glam I (but I do have Viva Glam IV and VI and I do like the range).  Fix + and Blacktrack are staples for me and ones I've repurchased.  I think there are few other Mac items I'd add to my staples list, but I think that is a different post.  I'm not sure about the 217 blending brush.  I know everyone raves about it, but I know you can buy similar brushes for a fraction of the price, so I haven't invested in many MAC brushes.

Have you purchased any of MAC's bestselling items from their 2013 list?  Cant you recommend (or dispute) any of the items on their list?  Would you like more MAC posts, or are we all over lusting MAC makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...