Monday, 6 January 2014

Motivational Monday: Summer

This year I wanted to approach a few new themes on the blog.  One being Motivational Monday.  Ideally I'd like to do every Monday, but at this stage I am going to say that the first Monday in each month I will dedicate this blog to motivation and inspiration in some way.  If I am able I will do some more Mondays along the way.  The first Motivational Monday is dedicated to....  Summer.

It's been really rainy, dark, grey, miserable weather recently and my mind is focused on longer, lighter days.  Thank goodness we are over the shortest day in the UK.  I hate getting up in the dark.  I'm longing for blue skies, sunshine, warm breezes, wild flowers, butterflies, holidays in hotter places....

Blue Skies and Beaches
Italian coast
Mediterranean holidays
Bluebells in the English countryside.

Bright yellow daffodils





What motivates you on grey, dark, miserable winter days?

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, this has made me smile. And now I'm looking forward to summer even more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really needed a boost amidst all the storms and rain so I figured it'd help everyone else too. Roll on sunshine :)

      Delete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...