Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Project Clear Skin: Origins Super Spot Remover

My mission for many years has been to get clear, healthy looking skin.  Waving spots 'goodbye' is part of that mission.  This tiny bottle packs a punch.  The clear gel goes a long way.  I think I have had my bottle for around 6 months and it is still 3/4 full.  The gel dries clear so you can pop it on and forget about it- unlike some other spot treatments I have used when you end up looking like you have a strange ailment when you apply weird coloured creams in dots on your face.  With most other treatments I have ended up having to forgo them in the daytime.

Origins Super Spot Remover 10ml bottle
If I have been going out then I let the Origins gel dry and apply a light layer of creamy concealer over the top, safe in the knowledge that this gel will be working fast to reduce pimple redness and size.

It has a faint smell of antiseptic or alcohol, which I don't mind as these types of ingredients normally mean that the product will kill spot causing bacteria and dry (shrink) any pimples.

The gel is light and dries fairly quickly.
On one or two occasions, I popped this bottle in my handbag to reapply throughout the day.  It has never made spots magically vanish in a day- however it has helped reduce inflammation.  I had this product recommended to me by so many MUAs and bloggers that I knew I had to give it a go.  It's easy to see why it is amongst the bestsellers at Origins.

Made using wind power and hydro power.

On the whole, I like the brand and have mentioned it a few times on the blog.  I have tried several products in the range (and have a few that I regularly repurchase).  They try to be environmentally conscious and use natural ingredients.

Origins Super Spot Remover cost £14.  I picked mine up from House of Fraser as there was a deal on.  I think they had a deal at John Lewis the other week so it is worth keeping an eye on the range.

Have you tried Origins Super Spot Remover?  What spot treatments do you use?  Any Origins recommendations?



4 comments:

  1. Skin is a very sensetive parts of our body .n We should keep it clear. I think it is a helpful website where you find many suggestion about keep clear skin. You also find and know about many kind of skin care product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post hun :) am going to have a nosey around some other posts too, but just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying reading it :)

    xxx

    faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) And thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...