Saturday, 22 February 2014

Blog Sale: Mac, illamasqua, la roche possay, estee lauder, benefit....

This sale will be removed shortly.

Flash blog sale rules;



1) Paypal only. (Gift would be nice so I dont have to pay fees!)
2) To reserve an item, please send me an email OR comment below if easier (dont forget to leave your email address).  Please email Computergirl2007blog (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk.  (PLEASE CHECK your junk folder for emails and check any communications come from my email address).
3) Please email/comment even if someone has reserved the item you want.  If payments are not made in 24 hours I'll go to the next person.
4) I take no responsibility for items damaged/exploded/lost in the post.  I will do my best to package them up and label them to prevent this happening.  I will gain proof of posting too. 
5) UK Postage will be via Royal Mail second class.
6) International Postage. Some issues with sending on abroad so it depends on the item..Please feel free to ask.

UK Standard postage is £1.  Please add 50p per item additional postage as a rule of thumb but I will confirm if this is needed via email.  If you want recorded delivery please add £1.  If you buy two or more items I will package together and pass the postage discount on to you. 


All items were purchased by me and none are press samples.  They are either dupes, products which dont suite my skin colour/type, things I have outgrown or just not used... but that still have some usage left and might be useful to sample before you purchase full sized/priced items.   I'll leave it up to you to sanitize them, but can sanitize if requested! 

Blog Sale

1) Nude Skincare Cleansing Facial Oil (info at SpaceNK) (Removed makeup, eye makeup and cleanses skin.  Old packaging- this has a little wear and tear- and a dent where I dropped it.  Product inside is fine.  Pump bottle) Over half left (60%). £28 New. £10

2) La Roche Possay Effaclar M Matifying Moisturiser (info).  (Cult product for those with oily skin.  Box has wear where price label was).  Pea sided amount used. £5

3) La Roche Possay Effaclar K (info at Boots.com) deals with congestion below the surface of the skin E.g. blackheads, uneven surface, bumps.  Tiny drop used.  Price label removed off box so slight mark there. .£13 new.  Sale Price £6


4) Avon 'Diamond Dust' silver sheen Polish.  Unused £2
5) Soap and Glory Hand Food.  50ml Unused £2
6) Real Techniques Essential Foundation brush.  Unused but washed.  £3
7) Stila Lyn lipstick- tip was caught on hand when photographing.  Brown nude £1
8) Estee Lauder Long Lasting Colour Lipstick 161 Pink Parfait. Used x 1 £5
9) Natural Collection Moiture Shine Cranberry Lipstick. Used x 1 50p
10) MAC Colour Crafted Lipstick (Frost) LE. Slight mark on bullet where I caught the lid.  Peachy pink with a bit of shimmer.  Used x 2 £8
11) Estee Lauder Pure Colour lipstick on 03 Nude Velvet Matte. LE. Gorgeous brown nude. £8

12) 2 Coastal Scents Hot Pots (Single shadows) S06 (Cranberry) S38 (Brown nude with slight shimmer). Used x 1 £1
13) No 7 Stay perfect Comet eyeshadow (dark grey with a bit of shimmer- similar to bourjois). Used x 1. £1
14) Benefit Skinny Jeans Creasless Cream eyeshadow.  Used about 4 times- dip/useage shown.  £3
15) Rimmer Colour Rush Mono in 060 Bronzed.  Swatched x 1 £1
 16) The Body Shop Moisture Foundation SPF 15 Colour 04. Usage shown. £2
17) Sleek Lumious pressed face powder (01) SPF 15.  Used about 10 times- dip shown.  Note that because this has been in my bag lots, the writting on the lid has worn, and the lid hinges have cracked (lid comes apart when open.  I have sanatised this).  £1.50
18) Jelly Pong Pong (Cruelty free) Jelly Flush soft jelly textured cheek stain.  (Same company as the supermodel stain)  Smells of cherry, or strawberry- cant quite work it out.  Nice product.  Tested once and santatised.  £3
19) Rimmel Sweet jelly moreish gloss. Sealed 50p
20) Illamasqua Explode lipgloss- swatched once.  Comes out very light and with a slight pearl sheen.  £5
21) Jemma Kidd Makeup school Bonbon gloss.  Swatched once. £1


If you have a question then just leave a comment, or email me.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. please can I have the real techniques brush if it's still available?
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Viv- I think I have emailed you, but if you havent received it please can you email me?

      To anyone else who has left comments, I have emailed you. Please check your spam and inbox. Thanks :)

      Delete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...