Thursday, 6 February 2014

Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Masque. Pass and Fail.

Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Masque
(Part of Fruity February) Cellnique Advanced Bio Renewal Masque is a skin treatment that contains fruit enzymes and acids.  I love these sorts of products as they really make a difference to my skin.  Its not a brand I have used much but I know some of you will know it.  I had to mention this masque on the blog purely for the smell.  Some people love it, some people hate it.  When I mentioned it on twitter (@computergirl200) the responses were 'the pineapple mask?'.  This is not down to the appearance, but the smell.  It was pretty potent first sniff, then I sort of got used to it.  I now have a love hate relationship with this product.  It works well.  The clay mask is thick and a little goes a long way.  It munches up dead skin cells, clears pores, reduces skin damage and leaves my skin soft BUT the smell can be a bit over powering sometimes.  On some days I don't notice it, other times I find I cant wait to remove it.  I don't fully know why I can't seem to make up my mind!  If you like pineapple then you will probably like it.



You can find this mask on Cellnique's website (link) and it retails for around $51 or £30 for 50g although it might be worth picking up a sample pot on ebay first (link) if you have not tried a product with BHA or AHAs in before.  Always do a patch test first.

Clay masque in a jar by Cellnique
My question today is do you like fruit smelling masques (or specifically this masque if you have tried it)?  Do you find you can like a scent one day and hate it the next?
(Disclaimer: Press sample for consideration only.  Honest thoughts as always)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...