Friday, 3 October 2014

A box full of beauty minis for December? Thanks Selfridges!

Thanks to British Beauty Blogger for the heads up!! Selfridges Christmas 2014 beauty Advent calender has gone live of the Selfridges Website! It sold out really quickly last year so I am hoping to be quick enough to grab one (I am currently waiting for the page to load!).  It is full of some amazing brands- YSL, Kiehls, Viktor and Rolf, Lancom, Shu... Great sizes to trial products before you buy (or for those mini spa weekend we all book to prepare for Christmas.. or recover from New Year)!  I am a sucker for minis too.  Things always seem to grab my attention if they are in mini format!  (Especially if two minis work out cheaper than the full sized equivalent)!

I am often tempted by these calendars but have been put off some by the fact they only contain one brand (and I am unlikely to love everything by one brand).  To see the full list of what is inside click here (link).  You'll have to be quick though.  You'll also be able to see the swanky new Selfridges website, and their other advent calendars.  I am quite tempted by the Lindt one (that has a chocolate bear inside!) (link)

I'm now going off to hunt for some chocolate.

Don't forget my giveaway and blog sale are still live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...