Friday, 3 October 2014

Friday Freebie! Free Topshop lipstick

I know! Two posts in one day- this was too good to miss! While stocks last, and with every purchase when you use the code below.  I have a few Topshop lipsticks.  I am not sure I hope posted on them but there are a few nice colours in the range.  Certainly worth using the code if you are placing an order (and don't forget that you can get 10% off with a student discount code).  The Matte Lip Bullets are good too- so you could effectively buy one product, get one free.
All you need to do is visit Topshop online (link) and use the code TSLIPS at the checkout.  Best be quick! Only valid while stocks last!

Don't forget my blog sale and giveaway!



1 comment:

  1. oh this sounds so good! love topshop lipsticks

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...