Thursday, 2 October 2014

Ruth Crilly (A Model Recommends) to launch own haircare range!

How Exciting!  I'm really pleased for Ruth. She is lovely and I can't wait to try this range!  I don't have the full details but if you don't know what I am on about then check out this video from superdrug, or view the range online (here).





I trust Ruth's judgement on all things beauty- and she is lovely in real life too so I am really pleased that she is launching her own products!  I'm sure that Ruth will be sharing her own thoughts and videos on her website A Model Recommends very shortly (link).

Congratulations Ruth!

Don't forget my current giveaway is still open, so if you fancy winning a £40 House of Fraser shopping spree, click the last post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...