Friday, 26 December 2014

What I'm shopping in the Christmas Sales

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.  It was a quiet but busy one for me.  Lots of people over, so today I am resting and making the most of.... internet shopping!  I *may* have made a few purchases.  I love reading blogs posts to see what bargains other people have picked up, so I thought I would share some of the things I have picked up (plus a few fab deals I have found while scouring the internet sales).

Lush 50% off items over 21 days old, plus all their Christmas range.  Lush Snow Fairy smells so good and at just over £10 for the snow fairy gift box, it's a winner! (I really like the fairy bath wands that you can reuse several times).


SpaceNK is always a top sale destination for me.  They carry some great products (normally with nor-so-great prices.  Previously I have picked up a lot of Laura Mercier body souffles cremes (as well as a bit of makeup).  SpaceNK online sold out of the bath souffle kits on Christmas Eve, but they still have some good Laura Mericer makeup including the great Artists Palette for Eyes and Cheeks at just over £20 (great for overnight trips).  They also have some bargains from Becca too.  I've now stacked up a few indulge rewards which I will probably put towards some replacement Emma Hardie/Sarah Chapman both of which my skin love.

Sometimes sales are about stalking an expensive product and splahsing out.  House of Fraser have reduced TONNES of Sisley products.  You can find their cult Black Rose Creme Mask (link) as well as lots of blush, eye pencils, lipsticks, skincare, haircare and tools.  Worth a look! (link).  Don't forget your reward points!  


I'm a huge fan of Lancome's Hypnosis mascara, so I purchased one in sale at Debenhams for £10 (link).  It defines, lengthens, adds drama- everything a mascara should.  They also have a kit with an eye-makeup remover and pencil for £15- well worth it considering the mascara alone is normally around £21

I'm also incredibly tempted by Cult Beauty's 15% off (until midnight Sunday) as I really want to try Anastasia's Brow Wiz because I have heard excellent things about it.  (For those of you that haven't come across this product, you can view it here).  Have you tried this product?  What do you think?  If you want the discount, just use the code FRIENDS15.


If you have found any great deals, please let me know.  I tend to save up and hit the sales, but always online.  You wont catch me queueing in the cold outside Next/House of Fraser/ from 2am boxing day morning!  No! Life is too short (and cold!) so I'd rather have a glass of sherry and buy things online while watching a film in my pajamas!


4 comments:

  1. I had a nightmare with the Lush Sale but bagged two sets online!
    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a few people had problems online, but I think the demand was very high. Well done! Which ones did you get? :)

      Delete
  2. Yep my experience with the Lush online sale was a nightmare too but I did eventually manage to get a gift set! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done for bagging one too- did you get the Snow Fairy one? xx

      Delete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...