Sunday, 1 March 2015

Cult Beauty Haul, Sunday Riley and FREE Goodie-bag!

Just a quick post today about an offer at Cult Beauty too good to miss... and a slight haul as a result! You know when you are working that much that you don't know when you will have time to eat, breath or sleep.... yes... Think London Fashion Week... only the fun lasts for a month!

Sunday Riley Good Genes (link)

This busy schedule has taken it's toll on my skin- and I physically feel exhausted.  So when payday rolled round I through I would treat my skin with a purchase from Sunday Riley- 'Good Genes' to be precise.  Now this is high end, there is no escaping that.  BUT there are parts of my skincare routine where I will splurge invest, and parts where budget options will do.  Longtime readers will know about my skin troubles, although I am probably overdue a skin update!  I also think I need to do a separate post on this product, but it certainly is a 'cult' favourite backstage at London Fashion Week (and many other fashion shows) and packs a powerful punch.

Read what is in the Cult Beauty Amazing Goodie-bag!

It just so happened that I had a code for some money off AND Cult Beauty are offering an amazing goodie-bag with purchases.  The goody bag alone is worth £170 and contains a few skin treats which I can't wait to try.  Mini sizes are great for travel too (which is very handy at the moment).  While I was putting in a purchase, I picked up an Anastasia Brow Wiz (link).  I have wanted to try this for ages, and my last brow pencil was a very budget option so I treated myself to see if I have been missing much.  I'm also curious to see how this holds up against the Charlotte Tilbury and Tom Ford versions.....

Brow Wiz? I'll let you know!

If you want more information, just click the links.  And if you want to ask questions about any of the products then just leave a comment below :)  Sorry it's a short post.  Hopefully things will ease off a bit in a few days :) 

Just a quick update that if you entered my last giveaway, please check your emails as I am having difficulty in contacting the winner.  I've had to redraw it so if this person doesn't get in contact then I will have to reallocate the prize again!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...