My family don't really 'do' birthdays, so here few of my birthday gifts some lush items and a random bottle of something. I also received a back up of my favorate Avon mascara and, very kindly, a travel facial care gift set from Arromatherapy Associates (Thanks guys for the gift!). All in all, very low key- I didn't even have cake!!
I also received a Glossybox. I am sure you have all read about these so I am not going to post anythig on this really, unless you want a post (comment below).
Aside from the obvious travel, shopping and work I have also experienced some other great things to share with you.
Coming up (some of the posts that 'should' have posted over the last few weeks while I have been away, or some that will be appearing!)
- I visited a salon which I want to share with you, and have a few products from there.
- My thoughts on some of the other new Witch skincare items.
- My update on my health kick, declutter and exercise/food update.
- I paid a visit to Daniel Sandler Make-up.
- Advice for bloggers
- Updated skincare routine.
- I had a lovely Lusciously Light Day Bootcamp care of Aussie Lusciously Light Conditioner. It was such a fun day and one that has helped me with my quest to become lighter (or healthy) in mind and body.
- Vintage post- a peep at some of my treasures.
My computer is still playing up, although I now have a mac so I am trying to access my old files on my PC (hich has all my blog information). It's very flustrating. I am also trying to work out how to watermark photos on a mac. If anyone has any tips then please let me know. It's driving me insane! (Atleast all the keys on the keyboard work, and it doesnt turn itself off while booting up!!)
So just a random update, back soon with the posts that 'should have posted'!